Cornwall Counseling uses REBT and Emotional Intelligence improvement methods and treatment approaches. We offer short-term and longer-term counseling for individuals experiencing a crisis, hardship, or troubling event while working with other healthcare providers to ensure that all your continuing physical and emotional healthcare needs are met.
We do not prescribe medication. Our primary focus is treating stress, anxiety, and depressed mood using talking therapies, particularly from a bio-psycho-social perspective. Our practice orientation is in Rational Emotive Behavior and Emotional Intelligence theories. If we believe, after meeting you and discussing your treatment plan, you may benefit from an additional psychiatric assessment (including medication and medication management), we will make a referral for an evaluation.
Cornwall Counseling provides no psychological testing.
- Cornwall Counseling accepts most Commercial Insurance, Medicaid, and Employee Assistance Plans.
- We are at 2110 E Flamingo Road, Suite 207, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Our hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- We are closed on Friday and Sunday.
- We are open Saturday from 11:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment online, CLICK HERE.
- You may also call or text 859.321.4956 to schedule. All text messages are returned within the hour. All phone calls are returned at the end of each business day or when time allows.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 702.472.8635
You can make an appointment anytime by clicking here or by clicking the Schedule button on the left. You can also call, text or leave a message 24/7. We will call or text back as soon as possible.
If you or someone you know is having a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.